The 2019-20 Core Steering Committee is comprised of nine members who will serve September 2019 – August 2020.
Jennifer Bowen, 2019-20 ALCTS President
Christopher Cronin, 2020 ALCTS President
Tyler Dzuba, 2020 LLAMA President
Lynn Hoffman, 2018-19 LLAMA President
Bohyun Kim, 2018-19 LITA President
Kristin Martin, 2018-19 ALCTS President
Anne Moore, 2019-20 LLAMA President
Emily Morton-Owens, 2019-20 LITA President
Evviva Weinraub, 2020 LITA President
The Core Transition Committee consists of the 9 most recent presidents of ALCTS, LITA, and LLAMA. Each president is chairing one of the phase one working groups, and together they will direct the implementation of the recommendations from these groups. The CTC will disband when the first Core Board is seated in November 2020.
- Jenny Levine, LITA Executive Director
- Julie Reese, ALCTS Deputy Director
- Kerry Ward, LLAMA Executive Director/ALCTS Interim Executive Director
- Tom Ferren, ALCTS Continuing Education Program Officer
- Brooke Morris-Chott, ALCTS Communications Program Officer
- Fred Reuland, LLAMA CE & Communications Program Officer
- Chrishelle Thomas, LITA Marketing & Membership Manager
View information about the Core Steering Committee, which led the effort from July 2019 – May 2020.