NOTE: The Core Steering Committee disbanded after the completion of its work in May 2020. The Core Transition Committee has taken over from the Core Steering Committee and will direct the implementation of Core until the new Core Board is seated in November 2020.
The 2019-20 Core Steering Committee is comprised of nine members who will serve September 2019 – August 2020.
Christopher Cronin, 2019-20 ALCTS President-Elect
Tyler Dzuba, 2019-20 LLAMA President-Elect
Evviva Weinraub, 2019-20 LITA President-Elect
Lindsay Cronk, LITA Representative
Erica Findley, ALCTS Representative
Kate Hall, LLAMA Representative
Ted Quiballo, LITA Representative
Chelcie Rowell, ALCTS Representative
Review the work of the 2018-19 Steering Committee; build upon their work to finalize a formal plan to unify the three divisions; address perceived barriers to implementation, reaffirm commitment, and establish expectations; present a structure for the new unified division (including governance, committees, interest groups, round tables, etc.). Present the final plan to each of the three divisional Boards in Fall 2019 for board approval at Midwinter 2020 to issue a special vote of the membership early 2020.
- Three President-Elects of ALCTS/LITA/LLAMA, for the 2019-2020 year
- Team to preview and draft documents that is comprised of up to six additional members (Two other members from each of the three divisions) – identify gaps or scenarios unaccounted for, and act as general consultants.
- A plan for transitioning from three Boards, committee structures, and division structures into one new division, beginning in September 2020, establishing interim timelines and processes for review by and getting feedback from membership
- Provide a new, combined structure which can be used to map the current committees, working groups, interest groups, etc. into the new division
- Jenny Levine, LITA Executive Director
- Julie Reese, ALCTS Deputy Director
- Kerry Ward, LLAMA Executive Director/ALCTS Interim Executive Director